5 Different Modeling Types
Get SUPER Excited Top Models! Let's chat...
Before contacting agents, know your model type. Having knowledge of your roles makes you better prepared in the industry. This process is intense which is why models specialize in specific fields. Businesses cater to unique types of people varying in age, size, and taste. Also, it pays to be familiar with the difference types of modeling.
Did you know…
- Runway models are distinguished? Most women and men walk the runway wearing fashionable clothes to leave an impact.
- Commercial Print modeling is more flexible? Products and services businesses need models to present them in commercial print media.
- Editorial modeling requires some seminars or courses? This opportunity is great for petite models less than 5’7 height.
- Promotional modeling needs acting and sales skills? Company and businesses would like high profile models able to converse professionally.
- Body parts modeling industry value good well-being? Marketing jewelry, hair products, makeup, shoes are in demand when it comes to body parts modeling.
Feel free to join our private The Model Walk group. Don't forget to subscribe by email and leave a comment. Until next time have a wonderful day.