Things Fashion Models Need To Know
Hey Everybody! Get SUPER Excited! Modeling is more than a job, it is an adventure and can help to facilitate growth from places within yourself. How much do you know as a model?
Here's 7 things to know as a model:
- Looking at fashion magazines can give you useful tips for modeling. You can learn poses and body postures.
- Keep a day planner notebook or scheduling phone app if need be
- While creating your portfolios, work on your “walk” which is going to be one of the very first thing that agents will want to see before the sign you.
- Know your own measurements, skin tone, body structures, etc. at the tip of your tongue.
- Your portfolio, need to have a variety of poses and angles showing your features and talents in the best possible manner.
- Build personal website it gives the appearance you have already attained a certain level of success in the industry even if you are not starting out.
- Establishing a Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account as a model is important currently.
Feel free to join our private The Model Walk group. Don't forget to subscribe by email and leave a comment. Until next time have a wonderful day!